Business Lending from Columbus First Bank
- Commercial Real Estate
- Installment Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Preferred Small Business Administration Lender
A specialist in commercial lending, Columbus First is committed to helping businesses in Central Ohio get the resources they need to operate, prosper and grow.
Whether you're starting a new business, looking to buy a new building or asset, or making improvements to your current operations, our team of experienced lenders can create a program that meets your overall financial goals.
Experts in commercial lending
At Columbus First, we provide our customers a complete range of business lending options, the most common of which include:
- Business Lines of Credit – to help manage day-to-day operations and meet ongoing working capital needs. Commercial Installment Loans – competitive, variable- or fixed-rate financing for up to 100% of the purchase price.
- Commercial Real Estate Financing – all dimensions of commercial property investments from acquisition and development to refinancing to rehabilitation
- Small Business Administration Lines and Loans – guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Commercial Land Acquisition and Development – for a variety of real estate and business projects
- Standard Letters of Credit
As a locally owned and operated community bank, all decisions on lending are made locally by members of the Columbus community – not an out-of-state conglomerate.
Matt Ray tells how Columbus First made his plans a reality