» Personal Banking » Mortgage Lending
Mortgage Lending from Columbus First Bank
- Fixed rate loans
- Adjustable rate mortgages
- FHA/VA loans
- Construction loans
- Home equity lines of credits
Columbus First Bank offers a full range of fixed and adjustable rate residential mortgage programs at highly competitive rates. With flexible terms from 10 to 30 years, our lenders can help you choose the right loan option to match your lifestyle and finances.
Whether you’re looking to buy a new home or refinance a current mortgage, our team is ready to help get you quickly prequalified and then work with you throughout each step of the application process.
The best options in residential lending
At Columbus First, you can find the loan that best meets your individual needs, including:
- Fixed rate or conventional loans – featuring a fixed interest rate for the term of the loan, so your payments remain consistent
- Adjustable rate mortgages – rates adjust annually after a fixed period of time and often allow for larger loan amounts
- FHA/VA loans – for first-time homebuyers and customers wanting to limit their down payment requirements
- Construction loans – with options to combine construction financing and permanent financing into a single loan
- Other lending options from jumbo mortgages to home equity lines of credit
As a locally owned and operated community bank, all decisions on lending are made locally by members of the Columbus community – not an out-of-state conglomerate.
Matt Ray tells how Columbus First made his plans a reality